Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships for African and Asian Women
Last updated: 03 Mar 2010
Fondation Rainbow Bridge
Study in: Paris, France
Course starts September 2012
The Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships was established in memory of Muriel Dargent (1967 – 2004), Matthieu Dargent (1997 – 2004), Iris Dargent (2001 – 2004), and Muriel’s parents, all of whom disappeared in the December 2004 Tsunami. The Fondation Rainbow Bridge will enable young women recipients to enrich their academic background by obtaining an HEC MBA.
HEC Paris, France
Field of study:
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of Awards:
Two MBA scholarships will be awarded for the September intake, and two for the January intake.
Women from Asian or African countries affected by natural disasters, drought or famine..
€ 20,000 each
Recipients of this scholarship are top-caliber female candidates who have been admitted to the HEC MBA program and who can demonstrate exemplary leadership skills in one or more of the following areas:
• Community work,
• Charity engagement,
• Sustainable development practices.
Women applying must come from an Asian or African country affected by a natural disaster, drought or famine. In addition, they must demonstrate a commitment to solving some of the social and economic issues affecting their countries while working for the long-term security of the people living there.
Only when candidates are admitted into the HEC Full-Time MBA Program can they have the opportunity to apply online for HEC MBA Scholarships. Please read the complete application process for admissions.
When applying for the scholarships, please explain in 1,500 words why you should be named the Fondation Rainbow Bridge Scholar at the HEC MBA Program, while identifying your post-MBA goals. Applicants must also submit a detailed description of their financial circumstances as well as a cash-flow forecast for the 16-month duration at HEC. The deadline for scholarship application is rolling but candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.mba.hec.edu/Apply-Now/Funding/(level2)/282
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.
More Scholarships Like This »
- UNIPV International Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Bocconi Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Sydney Achievers International Scholarships
- Graça Machel Scholarships for African Women
- Curtin International Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students
- MUIS Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LexS)
- UM High Potential Scholarships for International Students
- Heinrich Boll Scholarships in Germany for International Students
- Denmark Government Scholarships for International Students
- Eric Bleumink Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Edinburgh Global Development Academy Scholarships
- Endeavour Executive Awards
- Australia Awards Fellowships for Developing Countries
- DAAD Scholarships with Special Relevance for Developing Countries
- DAAD Masters Scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance
- Ghent Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- United Nations University Scholarships for Developing Country Students
More Scholarships in the Same Category »
♦ Level of Study:
♦ Field of Study: MBA,