MUIS Scholarships in Australia for International Students
Last updated: 28 Feb 2013
Deadline: 30 Apr/31 Oct (annual)
Study in: Australia
Next course starts September 2013
Macquarie University International Scholarships (MUIS) are available across most courses to cover international tuition fees for study in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University.
Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia
Field of study:
Available across most courses except Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Applied Finance (MAF), Master of Advanced Surgery and Master of Surgery.
Number of Awards:
International students who wish to pursue undergraduate/postgraduate coursework at Macquarie University.
MUIS covers international tuition fees for study on campus in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree. The scholarship provides course fees for the minimum course duration.
The scholarship does NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
• Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
• Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a FULL OFFER by the application deadline).
• Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.7 (out of 4.0) for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of 92 (out of 100) for Undergraduate applications.
You are not eligible if:
• You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
• You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
• You have undertaken the same level or a higher level of study previously.
• You are currently enrolled in the program that you apply the MUIS for.
• You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship.
• You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
Applicants must hold a FULL OFFER for the course by the MUIS deadline to be considered for the scholarship. Applicants must complete a course application form plus a scholarship application form online.
Applications for September 2013 intake must be submitted by 30 April 2013 while applicants must also submit their course application form by 1 April 2013.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.international.mq.edu.au/scholarships/muis
Related Scholarships: List of Scholarships in Australia
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.
More Scholarships Like This »
- Heinrich Boll Scholarships in Germany for International Students
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students
- UM High Potential Scholarships for International Students
- The University of Western Australia Scholarships for International Students
- Denmark Government Scholarships for International Students
- Curtin International Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- UMGF Scholarships in Canada for International Students
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students
- Global Scholarships for International Students at York University
- Swedish Institute Study Scholarships for International Students
- La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- Australia Awards Fellowships for Developing Countries
- USA Fulbright Scholarships for International Students
- Chevening UK Scholarships for International Students
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for International Students
- Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarships in Development for International Students
- Bocconi Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- DAAD Masters Scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance
More Scholarships in the Same Category »
♦ Field of Study: Any field of study,
♦ Place of Study: Australia,