UM High Potential Scholarships for International Students
Last updated: 19 Feb 2013
Deadline: 15 March 2013 (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts September 2013
Maastricht University (UM) aims to further strengthen its position as a leading European university offering high-quality education with an international orientation. To this end, the university implements a proactive recruitment policy for international students, in particular for the master’s programmes. Within this framework, scholarships are made available by the UM Scholarship Fund with the aim of encouraging talented students from outside the EEA to follow a master’s programme at UM: the UM HIGH POTENTIAL Scholarships.
Maastricht University, Netherlands
Field of study:
Number of Awards:
International Students from a country outside the EEA.
The scholarship is awarded for the duration of the programme, with a maximum of 12 months per academic year. If a two-year master’s programme is involved, the UM Scholarship Committee will award the scholarship for a maximum of 24 months.
Living expenses per month for a maximum of 12 months: € 825
Insurance with a maximum of 12 months: € 500
Visa costs: € 600
Tuition fee: € 13,000
Applicants must be accepted to a UM master’s programme or graduate programme for professionals and may be no older than 35 years at the start of the academic year (1 September 2010). Applicants must come from a country outside the EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining a Dutch visa (‘MVV’ residence permit).
On the section Application and Selection, you can find information about how to send in the application form. Deadlines varies depending on the faculty but is around 1-15 March 2013.
It is important to read the scholarship terms and conditions and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.
More Scholarships Like This »
- Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students
- MUIS Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Denmark Government Scholarships for International Students
- Heinrich Boll Scholarships in Germany for International Students
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LexS)
- Curtin International Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- UMGF Scholarships in Canada for International Students
- Global Scholarships for International Students at York University
- Swedish Institute Study Scholarships for International Students
- USA Fulbright Scholarships for International Students
- Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students
- Chevening UK Scholarships for International Students
- University of Twente Scholarships for International Students
- UEA International Development Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries
- Turkiye Scholarships for International Students
- Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarships in Development for International Students
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- University of Adelaide Fully-funded Scholarships for Outstanding International Students
- Korean Government Scholarship Program for International Students
More Scholarships in the Same Category »
♦ Field of Study: Any field of study,