UNIPV International Scholarships for Developing Countries
Last updated: 11 Apr 2013
University of Pavia
Deadline: 10 May 2013
Study in: Italy
Course starts Sept 2013
The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers scholarships for selected Masters Studies at the University of Pavia or at the Institute for Advanced Study of Pavia (IUSS) during the academic year 2013-2014.
Field(s) of study:
Applicants may select only a course degree taught in English, selected among the following ones offered by the University of Pavia:
- World Politics and International Relations;
- Electronics Engineering;
- Computer Engineering;
- Molecular Biology and Genetics;
- Master in International Business and Economics;
- International Master Program in Cooperation and Development
The scholarships are targeted to students coming from a developing country classified as low-income economy or as a lower-middle-income economy by the World Bank (see http://data.worldbank.org/about/country-classifications/country-and-lending-groups#Low_income)
6 scholarships of 8.000 Euros will be available. Each scholarship will cover also the expenses for the Visa and for the travel to Italy and back (economy class).
• Only students born on/after the 1st January 1978 can participate.
• Must come from a Developing Country classified as low-income economy or as a lower-middle-income economy by the World Bank (see http://data.worldbank.org/about/country-classifications/country-and-lending-groups#Low_income)
Interested candidates must submit the application form (available on the website of UNIPV) which has to include:
• a complete application form with all the requested personal and academic data, the exact name of the selected course degree and of the Faculty at the University of Pavia or at IUSS;
• a curriculum vitae (European format: available on this Web page);
• a programme of studies and/or research activities which the candidate intends to implement during his/her stay in Pavia;
• a recent letter of reference signed by a university professor;
• a recent health certificate attesting that the applicant is not suffering from physical or mental illnesses;
• a photocopy of a valid passport of the applicant.
Applications must arrive ONLY by e-mail (just one PDF file by email) by 12.00 pm of the 10 May 2013. It is important to read the 2013-2014 Call for Applications and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.unipv.eu/site/en/home/international-relations/international-activities/fund-for-cooperation–knowledge.html
Related Scholarships: List of Tuition Free Universities in Europe
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.