Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships
Last updated: 19 Mar 2013
University of Nottingham
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 26 Apr 2013 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2013
The Developing Solutions Scholarships are designed for international students who want to study in the University of Nottingham in UK and make a difference to the development of their home country.
University of Nottingham in United Kingdom
Fields of study:
Selected Masters Degree Programmes offered at the University (Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences and Faculty of Science, plus some courses in the School of Geography, Institute for Science & Society, Institute of Work, Health & Organizations, and courses allied to Operations Management in the Business School)
Number of Awards:
105 scholarships – 30 full tuition fee and 75 of 50% towards tuition fee
Citizens of Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth (Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa)
50-100% support towards tuition fee.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
• are from Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed above AND
• are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
• already hold an offer to start a full-time Masters degree programme (including MRes) at Nottingham in September 2013 in one of the areas of study listed above.
Only students who have been offered a place of study at Nottingham University are eligible for this scholarship. The closing date for applications is 26 April 2013. It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Related Scholarships: Universities with Scholarship Programs for Developing Country Students
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.
More Scholarships Like This »
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Countries
- New Zealand Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
- UK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- UEA International Development Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- WMF Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- Westminster International Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Weidenfeld Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries
- Westminster Undergraduate Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
- Quota Scholarships in Norway for Developing Countries
- Korean Government Scholarship Program for International Students
- Lund University Global Scholarships in Sweden
- Cardiff University Scholarships for International Students
- Italian Government Bursaries for Foreign Students
- DAAD Scholarships with Special Relevance for Developing Countries
- University of the People Online Tuition Free Scholarships
- Turkiye Scholarships for International Students
- La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- The University of Western Australia Scholarships for International Students
More Scholarships in the Same Category »
♦ Level of Study: Masters,