Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships
Last updated: 14 Dec 2015 | CURRENTLY CLOSED
University of Nottingham
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 22 April 2016 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2016
The Developing Solutions Scholarships are designed for international students who want to pursue a Master’s Degree in the University of Nottingham and make a difference to the development of their home country.
University of Nottingham in United Kingdom
Level and Field(s) of study:
Full-time Masters Degree Programmes, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2016 in an area of study within the following faculties:
• Faculty of Engineering
• Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
• Faculty of Science
• Faculty of Social Science
Number of Awards:
105 scholarships – 30x 100% tuition fee and 75x of 50% towards tuition fee
Nationals (or permanently domiciled in) of Africa, India, or one of the countries of the Commonwealth (Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa)
50-100% support towards tuition fee.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
• are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below* AND
• are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
• have not already studied outside of your home country AND
• are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
• hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2016 in an area of study within the: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, and the Faculty of Social Science.
Applications are currently closed.
Only students who already hold an offer to start an eligible full-time masters degree programme at Nottingham for September 2016 are considered for this scholarship. Scholarships applications are done online. The closing date for applications is 22 April 2016.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Related Scholarships: Universities with Scholarship Programs for Developing Country Students
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from scholars4dev.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our full Disclaimer for more information.