MBA Scholarships for Developing Countries at Wharton Business School
Last updated: 23 Jul 2010 |
Wharton Business School
Next Deadline:Jan/Mar/Oct (annual)
Study in: USA
Course starts 2012
The Emerging Economy MBA scholarships are offered to students from emerging economies throughout the world. These MBA scholarships help support the financial costs of the MBA for students from regions where repayment of large loans would be difficult.
Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylavania
Field of study:
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of Awards:
Nationals of developing/emerging countries
First year students from developing countries admitted to Wharton’s MBA Program.
Application for the scholarships are made through the admissions application. Deadline for scholarship applications coincides with the admissions deadline which is done in 3 rounds (October, January and March).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.wharton.upenn.edu/mba/admissions/grants-and-fellowships.cfm
- KAAD Scholarships in Germany for Developing Countries
- One World Scholarship Program for Developing Countries at Austrian Universities
- VLIR-UOS Training Scholarships for Developing Countries
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program for Developing Countries in Asia and Pacific
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
- Rotary Foundation Global Scholarship Grants for Development
- Rotary International Peace Fellowships
- Bristol University International Scholarships
- IDB Scholarships for Muslim Communities in Non-Member Countries
- Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships for African and Asian Women
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This is only a structured summary of the scholarship. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.