Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students
Last updated: 17 Jan 2013
Deadline: 15 March 2013
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts September 2013
The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University Nijmegen (of one or two whole years).
The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Radboud University Nijmejen, Netherlands
Field(s) of study:
Any Masters Degree Programme offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
20 Radboud Scholarships are awarded each year
Non-EEA International Students
The scholarship is not an amount of money that you will receive on your bank account but consists of a partial tuition waiver. The tuition fee will be waived to the level of an EEA student. Example: a grant holder in 2012/2013 pays a tuition fee of only € 1,771, instead of € 9,100, € 10,200 or € 16,450. In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance.
Candidates who want to become eligible for a Radboud Scholarship must meet the requirements for eligibility. This means that applicants should:
1. hold a non-EU/EEA passport and should not already be eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee.
2. have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme by the Student Affairs Office as stated in the formal letter of admission on behalf of the Executive Board.
3. be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
4. have been enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating on your Master’s application form for admission that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate procedure for the scholarship.
You need to be fully admitted to a Master’s degree program in order to be considered for the scholarship. The deadline for submitting your scholarship application, including all the required documents, is 15 March 2013. Also your payment of the handling fee must has been received before this deadline. If the information is incomplete or the handling fee has not been received on this date, the application will automatically be rejected.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ru.nl/masters/finances/scholarships-grants/read_more/rsprogramme/
Related Scholarships: Scholarships in Netherlands for International Students
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.
More Scholarships Like This »
- University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarship Programme
- UM High Potential Scholarships for International Students
- MUIS Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Weidenfeld Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries
- Denmark Government Scholarships for International Students
- Heinrich Boll Scholarships in Germany for International Students
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LexS)
- Curtin International Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- One World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students
- UMGF Scholarships in Canada for International Students
- USA Fulbright Scholarships for International Students
- Global Scholarships for International Students at York University
- Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students
- Swedish Institute Study Scholarships for International Students
- Chevening UK Scholarships for International Students
- Korean Government Scholarship Program for International Students
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme
- University of Twente Scholarships for International Students
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- UEA International Development Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries
More Scholarships in the Same Category »
♦ Level of Study: Masters,