Melbourne International Research Scholarships (MIRS)
Last updated: 13 Mar 2014 |
University of Melbourne
Deadline: 31 May/31 Oct (annual)
Study in: Australia
Next course starts 2014
The Melbourne International Research Scholarships (MIRS) is awarded to international students wishing to undertake graduate research degree studies at the University of Melbourne.
University of Melbourne, Australia
Field of study:
Any eligible graduate research degree offered at University of Melbourne
Number of Awards:
Benefits provided by the MIRS include living allowance ($24,653 per annum), relocation grant (worth $2,000-3,000), thesis allowance (up to $420-$840) and paid sick, maternity and parenting leave. Please refer to the official website for complete scholarship benefits and conditions.
The scholarships are only open to international applicants (ie. citizens of countries other than Australia and New Zealand who are not Australian permanent residents.). To be considered for a MIRS, applicants must have applied for, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree course at the University of Melbourne. Please read the complete eligibility criteria.
Before you apply for admissions, you must read the instructions at the how to apply section of the Graduate Research Scholarships website. MIRS applicants should submit complete both their applications for admission and scholarship by 31 May 2014.
It is important to visit the official website and this for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://services.unimelb.edu.au/scholarships/research/international/available/mirs
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI)
- University of Sydney International Scholarships (USydIS)
- UEA International Development Scholarships for International Students
- Japanese Government Scholarships for International Students
- Guest Scholarship Programme for Post-doctoral Research in Sweden
- Emile Boutmy Scholarships in France for International Students
- Türkiye Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students
- University of Birmingham Scholarships for International Students
- Malaysia International Scholarships (MIS)
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This is only a structured summary of the scholarship. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.