African Leadership in Business Scholarships
Last updated: 28 Nov 2010
Deadline: check website
Study in: Spain and other countries
Course starts 2012
The ALB fellowship is for citizens who are expected to serve as representatives of their country, the African continent, and the ALB Foundation throughout their program and ongoing professional career.
To ensure that the ALB goals are being pursued throughout the MBA program, all ALB Fellows complete the ALB Fellowship Project, which involves the group development of an entrepreneurial business plan to be implemented in the Fellow’s home country. Additionally, all ALB Fellows are expected to commit to returning to their home country following graduation, and remaining there to work for a minimum of two years.
IE Business School, Madrid and other institutions (check our website for updated lists)
Field(s) of study:
MBA Programme offered at a list of institutions
The scholarship are open for all African citizens.
Two (2) scholarships covering 100% of tuition fees are available for the International MBA program at IE Business School.
$5,000 fellowship award. The fellowship application is open to all MBA students beginning study in 2012 or 2013, who meet the eligibility requirements as outlined on our website
To qualify for the ALB Fellowship Program, applicants should demonstrate the following through their application:
• A commitment to returning to their country after program completion
• Strong professional background, including 3 or more years of work experience
• Strong academic background, including completion of a Bachelor degree or equivalent
• High competency in written and spoken English
• Acceptance to an MBA program
• Completion of the GMAT exam
• All other requirements for admission to the partner school program
Eligibility for scholarships is merit and need based.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to register and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://albfoundation.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56&Itemid=247
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.
More Scholarships Like This »
- Ghent Masters Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries
- Netherlands Fellowship Program for Master’s, PhD, and Short Courses
- IDB Scholarships for Muslims in Africa and Asia
- UK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- Bocconi Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- CUD Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries
- United Nations University Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- DAAD Masters Scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
- International Development Scholarships at University of East London
- Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarships in Development for International Students
- Quota Scholarships in Norway for Developing Countries
- Eiffel Scholarships in France for International Students
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for International Students
- Edinburgh Global Development Academy Scholarships
- VLIR-UOS Scholarships for Developing Countries
- New Zealand Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
- GeTMA Scholarships for International Students in Turkey/Germany
- University of Bradford Scholarships for Developing Countries in Crisis
- Heinrich Boll Scholarships in Germany for International Students
More Scholarships in the Same Category »
♦ Level of Study: Masters,
♦ Field of Study: MBA,
♦ Target Group: Africans,