African Leadership in Business Scholarships
Last updated: 28 Nov 2010 |
Deadline: check website
Study in: Spain and other countries
Course starts 2012
The ALB fellowship is for citizens who are expected to serve as representatives of their country, the African continent, and the ALB Foundation throughout their program and ongoing professional career.
To ensure that the ALB goals are being pursued throughout the MBA program, all ALB Fellows complete the ALB Fellowship Project, which involves the group development of an entrepreneurial business plan to be implemented in the Fellow’s home country. Additionally, all ALB Fellows are expected to commit to returning to their home country following graduation, and remaining there to work for a minimum of two years.
IE Business School, Madrid and other institutions (check our website for updated lists)
Field(s) of study:
MBA Programme offered at a list of institutions
The scholarship are open for all African citizens.
Two (2) scholarships covering 100% of tuition fees are available for the International MBA program at IE Business School.
$5,000 fellowship award. The fellowship application is open to all MBA students beginning study in 2012 or 2013, who meet the eligibility requirements as outlined on our website
To qualify for the ALB Fellowship Program, applicants should demonstrate the following through their application:
• A commitment to returning to their country after program completion
• Strong professional background, including 3 or more years of work experience
• Strong academic background, including completion of a Bachelor degree or equivalent
• High competency in written and spoken English
• Acceptance to an MBA program
• Completion of the GMAT exam
• All other requirements for admission to the partner school program
Eligibility for scholarships is merit and need based.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to register and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://albfoundation.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56&Itemid=247
- Bocconi Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- IDB Scholarships for Muslim Communities in Non-Member Countries
- Guest Scholarship Programme for Post-doctoral Research in Sweden
- Netherlands Fellowship Program for Short Courses, Masters, PhD
- GeTMA Scholarships for International Students in Turkey/Germany
- Heinrich Boll Scholarships in Germany for International Students
- Emile Boutmy Scholarships in France for International Students
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
- Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This is only a structured summary of the scholarship. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.