KTT-WIEF (Kazakhstan) Scholarship Programme
Last updated: 28 Aug 2011
Deadline: 31 December 2011
Study in: Malaysia
Course starts 2012
Under the World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF) Scholarship programme, Kolej Teknologi Timur (KTT), in Sepang, Malaysia, is offering 10 fees only scholarships to students from Kazakhstan to undertake the Cambridge International A-Levels at the institution. The KTT-WIEF (Kazakhstan) Scholarships are awarded to Kazakhstan students who wish to pursue Cambridge International A-Level Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics).
Cambridge International A Levels are internationally benchmarked qualifications providing excellent preparation for university education. They are part of the Cambridge Advanced stage.
The main objectives of the programme are to prepare the students to get excellent result in the ‘A’ Level programme. After completions of the programme, students are eligible to further their studies in the bachelor degree programmes in various fields.
The objectives of the programme are:
• To prepare the students for the bachelor degree level in the university.
• To prepare the curriculum to enhance the lifelong learning towards better future.
• To produce high quality students, who has wider knowledge and skills as required by the universities and industries.
Kolej Teknologi Timur (KTT), in Sepang, Malaysia
Field(s) of study:
Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
Number of Scholarships:
10 scholarships are available
School leavers from Kazakhstan who are interested in furthering their studies at universities around the world where A levels is required. This Scholarship is only for pre-university and not for undergraduate or postgraduate programmes.
The scholarship will cover tuition fees only.
• Kazakhstan nationals only.
• Students must be able to take the programme in English which is the language of institution at KTT. Students who are not able to follow the programme in English will have to join the English courses provided by KTT at their own cost.
• Must submit the KTT-WIEF (Kazakhstan) Application Form with all necessary documents as described in the application form
Students can submit their applications via email to Said Hamadi at email@example.com or via post to the address below:
KTT-WIEF (Kazakhstan) Scholarship Programme
World Islamic Economic Forum Foundation
2nd Floor, Kompleks Antarabangsa
Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
*Note: Please mention the source of your information on the scholarship (i.e.: scholars4dev.com; WIEF’s website; words of mouth; etc..).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Contact person: Said Hamadi
Tel: +603 2145 5500
Fax: +603 2145 5504
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.
More Scholarships Like This »
- ISH/London Met Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Weidenfeld Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries
- Chevening UK Scholarships for International Students
- Eric Bleumink Scholarships for Developing Countries
- USA Fulbright Scholarships for International Students
- Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students
- UMGF Scholarships in Canada for International Students
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- Denmark Government Scholarships for International Students
- UM High Potential Scholarships for International Students
- MUIS Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- One World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students
- Korean Government Scholarship Program for International Students
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
- Malaysia International Scholarships (MIS)
- University of Twente Scholarships for International Students
- UBC International Leader of Tomorrow Scholarships
- OFID Scholarships Award for International Students
- DAAD Scholarships with Special Relevance for Developing Countries
- The University of Western Australia Scholarships for International Students
More Scholarships in the Same Category »
♦ Field of Study: Any field of study,
♦ Target Group: