Türkiye Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students
Last updated: 03 Mar 2014 | CLOSED
Deadline: 31 Mar 2014 (annual)
Study in: Turkey
Course starts September 2014
Türkiye Scholarships Postgraduate Programmes are full government funded programmes for successful international students from all over the world for postgraduate studies in Turkey. The scholarship programmes are:
- - Ali Kuşçu Science and Technology Scholarship Programme
- - İbni Haldun Social Sciences Scholarship Programme
- - Yunus Emre Turkish Language Scholarship Programme
- - Islamic Theology Scholarship Programme
Recognized Universities in Turkey
Fields of study:
The scholarships cover a wide range of fields of study. Most programmes in Turkish universities are instructed in Turkish. However, some departments and universities offer programmes in English, French or German.
The scholarship includes monthly stipend (app. 375 USD for master’s, 500 USD for doctorate), full tuition fee, free 1-year Turkish language course, free state-run dormitory accommodation, round-trip air ticket and health insurance.
To be eligible for postgraduate programmes, applicants must;
- • be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- • not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
- • be a bachelor’s or master’s degree holder by 30th of June 2014 at the latest
- • be under the age of 30 for master’s programmes (no earlier than 01.01.1984)
- • be under the age of 35 for doctorate programmes (no earlier than 01.01.1979)
- • have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or • have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
- • be in good health
Applications are currently closed.
Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be placed in a university and programme among their preferences specified in the online application form. Application form and required documents should be submitted by 31 March 2014.
It is important to visit the official website (links found below)to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship website. This is only a structured, one-page listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from scholars4dev.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our full Disclaimer for more information.