Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships for Africans, Southeast Asians, and Central/Eastern Europeans
Last updated: 11 Mar 2010 |
Deadline: 30 September (annual)
Study in: Switzerland
Course starts January 2015
Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships are intended to attract students from Africa, Central and Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula (Thailand, Myramar, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Indonesia)
Field of study:
Masters in Business Administration
Number of Scholarships:
Nationals from the following regions: Africa, Central and Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula (Thailand, Myramar, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Indonesia)
Accepted candidates who demonstrate strong financial need (with preference given to women). Candidates will also be considered on the basis of merit as per the quality of their admission application.
Submit an essay (maximum 500 words) using the essay template on: ’Why I would like to do an MBA at IMD?’ (maximum 500 words). Applicants are also required to submit an application form. The deadline for scholarship applications is 30 September annually.
Before applying for the scholarship, you must have applied for admissions by any of the following application deadlines: February 1, April 1, June 1, August 1 and September 1.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.imd.ch/programs/mba/fees/scholarships/Jim-Ellert.cfm
- Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships for African and Asian Women
- INSEAD-Syngenta MBA Scholarships for Developing Country Leaders
- INSEAD Nelson Mandela MBA Scholarships for Africans
- DRD Scholarships for Sub-Saharan Africans
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LexS)
- UM High Potential Scholarships for International Students
- Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
- Curtin University International Research Scholarships
- VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships in Belgium
- KAAD Scholarships in Germany for Developing Countries
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This is only a structured summary of the scholarship. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.