Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women from Developing Countries
Last updated: 21 Jul 2011
Deadline: 30 Sept (annual)
Study in: Switzerland
Course starts January 2015
The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.
Field of study:
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of Awards:
Women (preference given to women from developing countries)
Accepted women candidates who demonstrate financial need. Employees of Nestlé and its subsiduaries are not elegible.
To apply, you must submit an essay (maximum 750 words) using the essay template discussing the issue:
‘Does diversity in management impact the bottom line? If so, how?’
Applicants are also required to submit an MBA Financial Aid Application Form. The deadline for scholarship applications is 30 September annually. Before applying for the scholarship, you must have applied for admissions using the MBA online application form by any of the following application deadlines: February 1, April 1, June 1, August 1 and September 1.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.imd.ch/programs/mba/fees/scholarships/Nestle.cfm
Related Scholarships: List of Women Scholarships
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.
More Scholarships Like This »
- Graça Machel Scholarships for African Women
- Bristol University International Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Eric Bleumink Scholarships for Developing Countries
- UNIPV International Scholarships for Developing Countries
- International Student Scholarships at Humber College Canada
- Westminster Undergraduate Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Quota Scholarships in Norway for Developing Countries
- UEA International Development Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries
- Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- Westminster International Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Bocconi Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Ghent Masters Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries
- Weidenfeld Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries
- DAAD Scholarships with Special Relevance for Developing Countries
- Global Scholarships for International Students at York University
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program for Developing Countries in Asia
- MUIS Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- UMGF Scholarships in Canada for International Students
- Australia Awards Fellowships for Developing Countries
More Scholarships in the Same Category »
♦ Level of Study: Masters,
♦ Field of Study: MBA,