Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women from Developing Countries
Last updated: 21 Jul 2013 |
Deadline: 30 Sept (annual)
Study in: Switzerland
Course starts January 2014
The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.
Field of study:
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of Awards:
Women (preference given to women from developing countries)
Accepted women candidates who demonstrate financial need. Employees of Nestlé and its subsiduaries are not elegible.
To apply, you must submit an essay (maximum 750 words) using the essay template discussing the issue:
‘Does diversity in management impact the bottom line? If so, how?’
Applicants are also required to submit an MBA Financial Aid Application Form. The deadline for scholarship applications is 30 September annually. Before applying for the scholarship, you must have applied for admissions using the MBA online application form by any of the following application deadlines: February 1, April 1, June 1, August 1 and September 1.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.imd.ch/programs/mba/fees/scholarships/Nestle.cfm
Related Scholarships: List of Women Scholarships
- INSEAD-Syngenta MBA Scholarships for Developing Country Leaders
- KAAD Scholarships in Germany for Developing Countries
- One World Scholarship Program for Developing Countries at Austrian Universities
- VLIR-UOS Training Scholarships for Developing Countries
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program for Developing Countries in Asia and Pacific
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
- Bristol University International Scholarships
- INSEAD Nelson Mandela MBA Scholarships for Africans
- Rotary Foundation Global Scholarship Grants for Development
- Bocconi Scholarships in Italy for International Students
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This is only a structured summary of the scholarship. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.