Shell MBA Scholarships for Developing Country Students
Last updated: 12 Mar 2010
Shell/IMD MBA Alumni
Deadline: 30 September (annual)
Study in: Switzerland
Course starts January 2011
The five Shell and IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships are designed to encourage diversity in the class.
Field of study:
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of Scholarships:
One is awarded to each region: Asia, Africa/Middle East, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Western Europe/North America/Oceania.
Prospective students from Asia, Africa/Middle East, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Western Europe/North America/Oceania.
Accepted candidates who are citizens, but not necessarily current residents, of the above geographical areas
Applicants should submit an essay (maximum of 1000 words) the essay template answering the question:
“As a business leader, which issue would you set as your first priority to address in your region / country? Why would you choose this issue? How would you, personally, address it?”
Please draw on your own experiences in your answer, rather than on general, broad statements. The committee is looking for essays that are personal, visionary and demonstrate leadership, which include a clearly articulated description of how the solution could be implemented.
Applicants are also required to submit an MBA Financial Aid Application Form. The deadline for scholarship applications is 30 September annually.
Before applying for the scholarship, you must have applied for admissions using the MBA online application form by any of the following application deadlines: February 1, April 1, June 1, August 1 and September 1.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to email@example.com
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.imd.ch/programs/mba/fees/scholarships/Shell.cfm
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.
More Scholarships Like This »
- United Nations University Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- UNIPV International Scholarships for Developing Countries
- WMF Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program for Developing Countries in Asia
- KAAD Scholarships in Germany for Developing Countries
- Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- UEA International Development Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries
- Australia Awards Fellowships for Developing Countries
- Heinrich Boll Scholarships in Germany for International Students
- Eric Bleumink Scholarships for Developing Countries
- MUIS Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- UM High Potential Scholarships for International Students
- Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- DAAD Scholarships with Special Relevance for Developing Countries
- Bristol University International Scholarships
- Netherlands Fellowship Program for Short Courses
- VLIR-UOS Scholarships for Developing Countries
- VLIR-UOS Training Scholarships for Developing Countries
More Scholarships in the Same Category »
♦ Level of Study: Masters,
♦ Field of Study: MBA,