University of Birmingham Scholarships for International Students
Last updated: 12 Dec 2013 | CLOSED
University of Birmingham
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 28 Feb 2014 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts 2014
The University of Birmingham is offering 20 International Postgraduate Scholarships worth £10,000 towards the tuition fee of a one year Masters (Taught or Research) programme for 2014 entry.
University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Any Eligible One Year Masters degree programmes (Taught & Research) offered at the University in 2014.
Number of Awards:
£10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees
In order to apply candidates must:
- - have been offered a place to study on an eligible one year Masters programme at the University of Birmingham;
- - be overseas for fee purposes;
- - be attending full-time and on-campus (not distance learning);
- - have a valid student ID number;
- - not be in receipt of a full fee scholarship from any other source;
- - have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK (including any associated visa/travel expenses);
- - be able to pay any outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
Applications are currently closed.
You must have made an application to study at the University of Birmingham and have been admitted before submitting a scholarship application. The link to the scholarship application form will be sent automatically to students who have received an offer of admission to an eligible degree programme for the 2014/15 academic year. The scholarship application deadline is 28 February 2014.
It is important to read the how to apply section and visit the official website (links found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/international/students/finance/scholarships/intlscholarships.aspx
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from scholars4dev.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our full Disclaimer for more information.