University of Birmingham Scholarships for International Students
Last updated: 24 Jan 2013
University of Birmingham
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 28 Feb 2014 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts 2014
The University of Birmingham is offering 20 International Postgraduate Scholarships worth £10,000 towards the tuition fee of a one year Masters (Taught or Research) programme for 2014 entry.
University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Any Masters degree programmes (Taught & Research) offered at the University in 2014.
Number of Awards:
£10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees
In order to apply candidates must:
- - have been offered a place to study on an eligible one year Masters programme at the University of Birmingham;
- - be overseas for fee purposes;
- - be attending full-time and on-campus (not distance learning);
- - have a valid student ID number;
- - not be in receipt of a full fee scholarship from any other source;
- - have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK (including any associated visa/travel expenses);
- - be able to pay any outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
You must have made an application to study at the University of Birmingham and have been admitted before submitting a scholarship application. The link to the scholarship application form will be sent automatically to students who have received an offer of admission to an eligible degree programme for the 2014/15 academic year. The scholarship application deadline is 28 February 2014.
It is important to read the how to apply section and visit the official website (links found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/international/students/finance/scholarships/intlscholarships.aspx
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.