Mo Ibrahim Foundation MBA Scholarships for Sub-Saharan Africans at London Business School
Last updated: 15 Jan 2010 |
London Business School
Next Deadline: 3 Mar 2010
Study in: London, UK
Course starts 2010
Talented individuals from sub-Saharan African can acquire the management and leadership skills essential for individual, corporate and national success. The Mo Ibrahim Foundation scholarship for sub-Saharan Africa aims to help produce exceptional leaders for the continent by supporting outstanding students on the full-time MBA programme at London Business School.
London Business School
Field of study:
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of Awards:
Each year, one scholarship will be awarded.
The scholarships are for nationals of Sub-Saharan Africa (Angola, Burundi, Benin,Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Sudan, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Botswana, Comoros, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe)
Full payment of fees and a living allowance (up to £50,000)
The MBA scholarship will be awarded to an exceptional MBA candidate from sub-Saharan Africa with financial need. Recipients of the award are expected to contribute to the School’s marketing efforts in the region.
Candidates who apply in Stages 1 (7 October), 2 (6 January) or 3 (3 March) and who receive an offer will be automatically considered for the scholarship. It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For further information please contactmailto:email@example.com, +44 (0)20 7000 7000
Link to London Business School Scholarship Web page: http://www.london.edu/programmes/mba/scholarships.html
- INSEAD Nelson Mandela MBA Scholarships for Africans
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program for Africans
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities
- Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships for African and Asian Women
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme
- New Zealand Development Scholarships (NZDS)
- One World Scholarship Program for Developing Countries at Austrian Universities
- Netherlands Fellowship Program for Short Courses, Masters, PhD
- VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships in Belgium
- VLIR-UOS Training Scholarships for Developing Countries
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This is only a structured summary of the scholarship. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.