Mo Ibrahim Foundation MBA Scholarships for Sub-Saharan Africans at London Business School
Last updated: 15 Jan 2010
London Business School
Next Deadline: 3 Mar 2010
Study in: London, UK
Course starts 2010
Talented individuals from sub-Saharan African can acquire the management and leadership skills essential for individual, corporate and national success. The Mo Ibrahim Foundation scholarship for sub-Saharan Africa aims to help produce exceptional leaders for the continent by supporting outstanding students on the full-time MBA programme at London Business School.
London Business School
Field of study:
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of Awards:
Each year, one scholarship will be awarded.
The scholarships are for nationals of Sub-Saharan Africa (Angola, Burundi, Benin,Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Sudan, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Botswana, Comoros, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe)
Full payment of fees and a living allowance (up to £50,000)
The MBA scholarship will be awarded to an exceptional MBA candidate from sub-Saharan Africa with financial need. Recipients of the award are expected to contribute to the School’s marketing efforts in the region.
Candidates who apply in Stages 1 (7 October), 2 (6 January) or 3 (3 March) and who receive an offer will be automatically considered for the scholarship. It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For further information please contactmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0)20 7000 7000
Link to London Business School Scholarship Web page: http://www.london.edu/programmes/mba/scholarships.html
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.
More Scholarships Like This »
- International Development Scholarships at University of East London
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London
- New Zealand Development Scholarships (NZDS)
- London Met Scholarships for International Students
- Netherlands Fellowship Program for Master’s, PhD, and Short Courses
- UK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
- United Nations University Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Ghent Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries
- ISH/London Met Scholarships for Developing Countries
- New Zealand Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
- Eric Bleumink Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Netherlands Fellowship Program for Short Courses
- Emile Boutmy Scholarships for International Students at Sciences Po University
- VLIR-UOS Scholarships for Developing Countries
- IDB Scholarships for Muslims in Africa and Asia
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries
- VLIR-UOS Training Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Australia Awards Scholarships
More Scholarships in the Same Category »
♦ Level of Study: Masters,
♦ Field of Study: MBA,
♦ Target Group: Africans,