Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarships
Last updated: 12 Nov 2013 | CLOSED
University of Edinburgh
Deadline: 1 Apr 2014 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2014
The University of Edinburgh will offer 40 Master’s scholarships for postgraduate Master’s programme in any subject offered by the University for the 2014-2015 academic session. The scholarships will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis.
University of Edinburgh, UK
Field of study:
Any field of study offered at the University
Number of Awards:
The scholarships are targeted to non-EU students
Fifteen (15) scholarships will have a value of £5,000 each while a further twenty-five (25) scholarships will have a value of £3,000 which will be tenable for one academic year.
The scholarships will be awarded to students who are nationals of countries outside the EU who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate Master’s programme of study at the University of Edinburgh.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree.
Applications are currently closed.
Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so. Eligible applicants should complete an online application form.The closing date for applications for theses scholarships is 1 April 2014.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship and to access the online application form.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/student-funding/postgraduate/international/global/masters
- Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships
- UWE Global Student Scholarships for International Students
- Lund University Global Scholarship Programme
- University of Bradford Global Development Scholarships
- Netherlands Fellowship Program for Short Courses, Masters, PhD
- VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships in Belgium
- Rotary Foundation Global Scholarship Grants for Development
- Cardiff University Elite International Scholarships
- University of Sydney International Scholarships (USydIS)
- Türkiye Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This is only a structured summary of the scholarship. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.