Chinese Government Scholarships-Bilateral Program for International Students
Last updated: 03 Feb 2015 |
Deadline: Jan-April 2015 (annual)
Study in: China
Course starts Sept 2015
Chinese Government Scholarship—Bilateral Program includes a full or partial scholarship established by MOE in accordance with educational exchange agreements or MOUs between Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities and international organizations. It supports undergraduate programs, master’s programs, doctoral programs, general scholar programs and senior scholar programs.
Field(s) of study:
Full scholarship includes:
• a waiver of fee for registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks;
• monthly living allowance;
• one-off settlement subsidy;
• outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China;
• one-off inter-city travel reimbursement.
Partial scholarship includes one or some items of the full scholarship items.
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
• be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
• be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs;
• be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
• be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs;
• be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs;
• be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs.
Applicants should consult the dispatching authorities for overseas study in their home countries for the details and requirements of Bilateral Program and apply between January and early April.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and to find detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Please contact the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your region/country.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina/scholarshipdetailen.aspx?cid=97&id=3157
Related Scholarships: See the list of Foreign Government Scholarship Programs
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from scholars4dev.com is strictly at your own risk. Please read our full Disclaimer for more information.