INSEAD-Syngenta MBA Scholarships for Developing Country Leaders
Last updated: 04 Jan 2011
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 11 Feb/22 Aug (annual)
Study in: France/Singapore
Course starts July 2011
Syngenta is a world-leading agribusiness committed to sustainable agriculture through innovative research and technology. The company is a leader in crop protection, and ranks third in the high-value commercial seeds market.
Since Syngenta strongly believes that talented people are the key to successful businesses they embrace INSEAD’s mission to train the brightest and best from around the world for the challenge of tomorrow’s business world. Syngenta is particularly committed to the dynamic emerging market regions and has therefore chosen to offer this scholarship opportunity to future leaders from emerging countries.
Field of study:
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of Awards:
Two scholarships will be awarded per class
Students from developing/emerging countries.
Candidates must be a national of an emerging economy and have spent a substantial part of their lives in the developing world, in education and/or professional experience. Experience in industry will be considered a plus. Preference will be given to candidates who require proven financial assistance.
1).Briefly discuss the requirements for successful business leadership in your country today. Describe how you envisage contributing to the future development of your country after graduation and why you should be considered for this award. (200 words)
2).Briefly discuss measures required for sustainable agriculture in your country/region in the context of urban and rural development. Focus on what you consider to be the most important element (450 words)
3).Provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as a cash flow forecast for the year at INSEAD (details of income set against expenditures).
Candidates for this scholarship will need to demonstrate: (a) outstanding academic achievement and promise (b) aptitude for business and financial management (c) leadership potential and (d) a commitment to contributing to their country or region at some point in the future.
Complete online application and submit with required essay by the deadline: 11 February for the July class and 22 August for the December class.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://mba.insead.edu/schlmgmt/dsp_schl_info.cfm?schlcode=EC01
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.
More Scholarships Like This »
- United Nations University Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- UNIPV International Scholarships for Developing Countries
- WMF Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Eric Bleumink Scholarships for Developing Countries
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program for Developing Countries in Asia
- KAAD Scholarships in Germany for Developing Countries
- Japan Human Resource Development Scholarships (JDS) for Developing Countries in Asia
- UEA International Development Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries
- Bocconi Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- DAAD Scholarships with Special Relevance for Developing Countries
- CUD Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries
- VLIR-UOS Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Australia Awards Fellowships for Developing Countries
- Quota Scholarships in Norway for Developing Countries
- Netherlands Fellowship Program for Short Courses
- VLIR-UOS Training Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Sydney Achievers International Scholarships
- Westminster Undergraduate Scholarships for Developing Countries
More Scholarships in the Same Category »
♦ Level of Study: Masters,
♦ Field of Study: MBA,