Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in Coastal and Marine Engineering and Management
Last updated: 30 Sep 2010
EU Erasmus Mundus
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 1 November 2009
Study in: European Countries
Course starts September 2010
The Erasmus Mundus Master in Coastal and Marine Engineering and Management (CoMEM) is a two-year, English taught international Master’s programme, in which five high-rated European universities participate. As a student, you will familiarise yourself with the key issues involved in providing sustainable, environmentally friendly, legally and economically acceptable solutions to various problems in the CoMEM field.
Upon successful completion of the Erasmus Mundus CoMEM Master’s programme, you will receive a MSc degree from each of the three universities you visited during the course.
- Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences, Department of Hydraulic Engineering
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway
Faculty of Engineering, Science and Technology, Department of Civil and Transport Engineering
- Catalunya University of Technology, Barcelona, Spain
Department of Hydraulic, Maritime and Environmental Engineering
- University of Southampton, Southampton, U.K.
School of Civil Engineering and the Environment, and the School of Ocean and Earth Science
- City University London, London, U.K.
School of Engineering and Mathematical Science
Field of study:
Coastal and Marine Engineering and Management
Number of Awards:
EU scholarships for 15-17 selected “third-country”graduate students will be available for CoMEM MSc in 2010-2012.
Third country graduate students who are nationals of a developing/emerging country other than those from EU member states, EEA-EFTA states and candidate countries for accession to the European Union.
Full scholarships are provided by EU Erasmus Mundus Program. Contact the scholarship provider for more information.
1. A university BSc degree in civil engineering, environmental engineering or degree in a subject relevant to the CoMEM Programme.
2. A BSc Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 75 % of the scale maximum.
3. Proof of English language proficiency:
4. A clear and CoMEM relevant essay in English
5. A resume (curriculum vitae) in English
Read more about complete admission requirements and admission policy at this page.
Application deadline for the 2010-2012 Academic Programme is on 1 November 2010 for Non-EU or Third-country candidates.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship. Application forms and list of required documents can be found at the official website.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.tudelft.nl/live/pagina.jsp?id=99f642a4-6c91-4766-a2c0-90f459ff143f&lang=en
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.
More Scholarships Like This »
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries
- UN-Nippon Fellowship Programme in Ocean Affairs for Coastal Developing Countries
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program for Developing Countries in Asia
- CUD Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries
- UNIPV International Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Netherlands Fellowship Program for Short Courses
- KAAD Scholarships in Germany for Developing Countries
- Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship Awards
- Australia Awards Fellowships for Developing Countries
- VLIR-UOS Scholarships for Developing Countries
- IDB Scholarships for Muslims in Africa and Asia
- Eric Bleumink Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Japan Human Resource Development Scholarships (JDS) for Developing Countries in Asia
- VLIR-UOS Training Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Edinburgh Global Development Academy Scholarships
- United Nations University Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- Netherlands Fellowship Program for Master’s, PhD, and Short Courses
- Heinrich Boll Scholarships in Germany for International Students
- Bocconi Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for International Students
More Scholarships in the Same Category »
♦ Level of Study: Masters,