Westminster International Scholarships for Developing Countries
Last updated: 09 Apr 2013
University of Westminster
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 31 May/1 Nov (annual)
Study in: UK
Next course starts Sept 2013
Westminster International Scholarships are fully funded awards aimed at students from developing countries who wish to study a full-time Masters degree at the University.
University of Westminster, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Any field of study under a Master’s Programme at University of Westminster.
Number of Awards:
Citizens of developing countries
Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree at University of Westminster.
The main criteria are: academic excellence, development potential, and financial need. Particular preference will be given to you if you can demonstrate how the knowledge you acquire from your studies will aid the development of your own country.
Please do not apply if you have not been admitted to a programme offered at the University of Westminster. You must have been offered a place (conditional or unconditional) on a course at the University before you can apply for this scholarship.
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2013 for September 2013 intake and 1 November 2013 for January 2014 intake.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Related Scholarships: Westminster Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.
More Scholarships Like This »
- Westminster Undergraduate Scholarships for Developing Countries
- UEA International Development Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries
- Quota Scholarships in Norway for Developing Countries
- Weidenfeld Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries
- DAAD Scholarships with Special Relevance for Developing Countries
- Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- WMF Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- University of Bern Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- UWE Global Student Scholarships for International Students
- International Water Leader Scholarships for International Students
- American University Global Scholarships for International Students
- Flinders International Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London
- University of Adelaide Fully-funded Scholarships for Outstanding International Students
- London Met Scholarships for International Students
- Melbourne University Scholarships for International Students
- Ireland Government Scholarships for International Students
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) at Australian Universities
- The University of Western Australia Scholarships for International Students
More Scholarships in the Same Category »
♦ Level of Study: Masters,
♦ Field of Study: Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries, Any field of study, Development Studies, Economics & Finance, Education, Engineering, Environmental Management, Health, Human Development, Humanities, Information Technology (IT), Journalism, Law and Public Policy, Natural Resources Management, Natural Sciences, Peace, Science and Technology, Social Sciences, Urban Environmental Management, Water Management,