IEDC Executive MBA Scholarships
Last updated: 14 Sep 2009
IEDC-Bled School of Mgt
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 15 Sept 2012 (annual)
Study in: Slovenia
Next course starts January 2013
As an agent of positive change in the region, IEDC-Bled School of Management has traditionally provided a small number of scholarships aimed at supporting and promoting economic development and leadership in the emerging economies.
Following this tradition, IEDC is proud to announce its Executive MBA Scholarship for the 2013 One-Year and Two-Year Executive MBA Program.
IEDC Bled School of Management in Slovenia
Field of study:
One-Year or Two-Year Executive Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of Awards:
The program offers five scholarships.
Open to outstanding candidates who meet the qualifying criteria. Financial need and diversity are two of the major criteria in awarding the scholarships.
Up to 50% off the tuition fees for the 2012 One-Year and Two-Year Executive MBA Program with a maximum value of Euro 11,500 per person and 14,250 respectively.
Please note that in case granted a scholarship, the candidate has to cover the second part of the tuition, as well as to have enough funds to cover travel, accomodation and daily costs for 17 weeks of studies which will approximately amount for 6.000-9.000 Euro
Executive MBA Scholarship Campaign 2009 is open to qualifying candidates only. To qualify, make sure that:
• You have a minimum of 3 years of work experience
• You are proficient in written and spoken English
• You have bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• You have completed the application form
• You have 2 letters of recommendation
• You have written a one-page essay answering a question “Why should I receive an IEDC scholarship?” highlighting both your intellectual merit and financial need that qualifies you for a scholarship, and
• You have submitted your application and essay by September 15th, 2012.
Three main criteria are used to assess the scholarship application:
• Intellectual merit: demonstrated by prior academic and professional achievement, and supported by high interview score given by the MBA Director during the candidate one-on-one interview.
• Financial need: demonstrated by the GDP and purchasing power of the country of the applicant, the revenue and profitability levels of current employer, and any other supporting evidence provided by the applicant.
• Diversity: a factor of nationality and professional experience, diversity criteria assures that each candidate makes significant contribution to the overall diversity of the incoming Executive MBA class.
For 2013, the deadline for scholarship applications is 15 September 2012. It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.iedc.si/programs/mba/scholarships/
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.
More Scholarships Like This »
- Endeavour Executive Awards
- Rotary International Peace Fellowships
- KAAD Scholarships in Germany for Developing Countries
- Netherlands Fellowship Program for Short Courses
- CUD Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries
- Bristol University International Scholarships
- International Student Scholarships at Humber College Canada
- Global Scholarships for International Students at York University
- Rotary Foundation Global Study Grants for Development
- One World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Sydney Achievers International Scholarships
- Bocconi Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Eric Bleumink Scholarships for Developing Countries
- UNIPV International Scholarships for Developing Countries
- UMGF Scholarships in Canada for International Students
- Italian Government Bursaries for Foreign Students
- Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- Lausanne Master’s Grants in Switzerland for Foreign Students
More Scholarships in the Same Category »
♦ Level of Study:
♦ Field of Study: MBA,