UNU Fellowship in International Organizations MBA Programme for Developing Countries
Last updated: 23 Jul 2010
Univ of Geneva/United Nations Univ
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 15 Nov (annual)
Study in: Geneva, Switzerland
Course starts September 2014
The University of Geneva and UNU share a strong commitment to capacity development, especially aiming to enhance the capacity of individuals and institutions in developing countries. Therefore, in line with UNU’s capacity-development focus, the University of Geneva will offer UNU fellowships for the International Organizations MBA Programme.
University of Geneva, Switzerland
Field of study:
International Organizations Master’s in Business Administration
Number of Awards:
University of Geneva will offer one UNU fellowship for each intake. (Editor’s note: This may vary every year. Please check directly with the scholarship provider.)
Mid-career professionals from developing countries
The UNU fellowship covers full tuition, but Fellows need to fund their living expenses in Geneva throughout the academic part of the programme.
UNU fellows will be mid-career professionals from developing countries (minimum 3 years relevant work experience in developing countries), who would be expected to apply and disseminate their newly acquired knowledge and skills in promoting the socio-economic development of their own and other developing countries.
Scholarships are based on a combination of academic merit, financial need, and availability of funds. Additionally, some scholarships may be reserved for nationals of selected developing countries.
To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must apply by 15 November for study in September the next year. In light of the limited number of places available on the programme, applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications as soon as they have decided to apply.
It is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://iomba.ch/financial-aid-scholarships/
- INSEAD-Syngenta MBA Scholarships for Developing Country Leaders
- CIUF-CUD Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries
- VLIR-UOS Training Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships for African and Asian Women
- Netherlands Fellowship Program for Short Courses, Masters, PhD
- Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships for Women
- IDB Scholarships for Muslim Communities in Non-Member Countries
- VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships in Belgium
- Radboud Scholarship Programme
- One World Scholarship Program for Developing Countries at Austrian Universities
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This is only an organized summary of the scholarship. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.