Canon Collins Distance Learning MBA Scholarships for Africans
Last updated: 04 Jan 2012
Canon Collins Trust
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 30 Mar/30 Sept (annual)
Study in: any country
Edinburgh Business School (EBS) is working with Canon Collins Trust to select applicants for the EBS Distance Leaning MBA Scholarship.
Canon Collins Trust will select disadvantaged individuals who have the motivation and capacity to undertake the Distance Learning MBA, but who face funding difficulties. The aim of the Scholarship Programme is to support life long learning amongst communities where it will make a positive contribution towards their development, and give individuals valuable post-graduate education which will enhance their day to day work.
Field of study:
Masters in Business Administration (Distance Learning)
Number of Awards:
Selected African Countries (see below)
The MBA is comprised of 9 courses; 7 core courses and 2 elective courses. A scholarship recipient is initially entitled to do one course towards the MBA at a time. Following successful completion of two courses the recipient may be able to study a number of courses concurrently if agreed with EBS.
The award will continue as long as the recipient passes each exam on the first occasion and stays living in Africa.
• Nationals of Angola, Botswana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe in Africa.
• Applicants should be over the age of 25 and be working or self-employed (within small and micro enterprises especially).
• Must be committed to using the knowledge, training and skills acquired on the MBA programme for the general benefit of their home community and country
• Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of: financial need, intellectual ability, evidence of national and/or regional commitment, future impact.
It is important to visit the official website and read the scholarship information (links found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
There are two scholarship application rounds per year. The closing date for the first round is 30 September, with applicants notified by the end of December; the closing date for the second round is 30 March, with applicants notified by the end of June
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.canoncollins.org.uk/edinburghmba.html
Found this useful? Share it!
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This website is for general information purposes only. For official information and specific details including updated deadlines and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.
More Scholarships Like This »
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
- EdX Free Online Courses at Harvard, MIT, UC Berkeley
- Edinburgh Global Development Academy Scholarships
- University of the People Online Tuition Free Scholarships
- Graça Machel Scholarships for African Women
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program for Africans
- Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
- Weidenfeld Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries
- La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- WMF Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- Korean Government Scholarship Program for International Students
- UWE Global Student Scholarships for International Students
- Italian Government Bursaries for Foreign Students
- Netherlands Fellowship Program for Master’s, PhD, and Short Courses
- VLIR-UOS Training Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Eiffel Scholarships in France for International Students
- Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarships in Development for International Students
- Flinders University Scholarships for International Students
More Scholarships in the Same Category »
♦ Level of Study: Masters,
♦ Field of Study: MBA,
♦ Place of Study: Any Country,
♦ Target Group: Africans,