Canon Collins Postgraduate Scholarships for Africans
Last updated: 10 Nov 2013 |
Canon Collins Trust
Deadline: around August (annual)
Study in: South Africa
Next course starts 2014
Canon Collins Trust provides scholarships to African students who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree (mainly Master’s degrees of one or two years) in South Africa.
Field(s) of study:
Any field of study.
Number of Awards:
Students from South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Angola and Mozambique.
The scholarship funds both full-time and part-time study. The scholarships are not full scholarships, and you should note that the grants may cover books, but not computers and other equipment.
To qualify, you must have completed either a university degree or a three year post-matric diploma at a recognised training college or a B.Tech at a former technikon.
This scheme is currently closed for applications. The main application process for scholarships in South Africa opens in June and closes in August annually, for study the following year. For the specific deadline, please check with the scholarship provider.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship. Application forms can be downloaded from the website.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.canoncollins.org.uk/postgraduatesa.html
- INSEAD Nelson Mandela MBA Scholarships for Africans
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program for Africans
- DAAD Scholarships for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses
- Türkiye Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students
- KAAD Scholarships in Germany for Developing Countries
- VLIR-UOS Training Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Microsoft4Afrika Scholarship at UoPeople
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
- New Zealand Development Scholarships (NZDS)
- Rotary Foundation Global Scholarship Grants for Development
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship announcement. This is only a structured summary of the scholarship. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from this website is strictly at your own risk. Please see our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions for more information.